Welcome to Berger/Henry ENT Specialty Group
Complete Specialized Care
For more than 30 years Berger/Henry ENT Specialty Group has provided a wide array of treatments for conditions of the ear, nose and throat.
Berger/Henry ENT specializes in:
"Every year more than 30 million people are treated for sinus related problems, spending billions of dollars on medications to treat allergies and chronic infections. Endoscopic Sinus Surgery is a new technique for both diagnosis and treatment of sinus problems."
Summer Hours for Our Corporate Business Office in East Norriton
8am - 5pm, Monday - Thursday
8am - 3pm, Friday
Our Clinical Location Hours May Vary
- East Norriton (Berger/Henry ENT Center)
- Roxborough (Philadelphia) in the Jamestown Medical Building
- Chestnut Hill (Philadelphia) in the Chestnut Hill Hospital Medical Office Building
- Willow Grove in the Regency Towers
- Lansdale at Montella Crossing
- Oaks (Phoenixville)
Research and Publications
- Shawn Guido Talks With Talk Philly Host Erika Von Tiehl About Hearing Loss And Hearing Aids
- Why Ringing in the Ears May Be Hard to Treat
- Is Sinusitis Ruining Your Day?
- Why Aging May Cause Hearing Loss
- What Causes Tinnitus?
- Nasal Polyps – Are They Harmless or Harmful?
- Is Your Deviated Septum Causing Vision Problems?
- What Causes Vertigo?
- Are You Sure It's Just An Allergy?
- Get Rid of Dizziness and Vertigo Without Medication or Surgery
- Do You Have an Ear Infection Or Is It Really TMJ?
We accept most local and major health insurance plans.
Insurance copayment is expected at time of service. We accept Visa®, MasterCard®, Check, Cash, and now CareCredit®. For more information on CareCredit® please contact our office.
If you do not have health insurance payment is expected at time of service.
Diplomates American Board of Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery
*Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
**Fellow of the American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology
Healthcare professionals: Please visit our Berger/Henry ENT Centers located in East Norriton, Roxborough, Chestnut Hill, Willow Grove, Lansdale, and The Oaks (Phoenixville).
I am new to this area and it was the first time at your office. Dr. Morehouse was very thorough and I was more than pleased with the care I was given"
- Frieda B.
The best and friendliest staff of any doctor's office I've ever been to! Keep up the excellent work!
- Nikkoel G.
I did recommend your office already. Very professional."
- Diane R.