Welcome to Berger/Henry ENT Specialty Group
Complete Specialized Care
For more than 30 years Berger/Henry ENT Specialty Group has provided a wide array of treatments for conditions of the ear, nose and throat.
Berger/Henry ENT specializes in:
"Every year more than 30 million people are treated for sinus related problems, spending billions of dollars on medications to treat allergies and chronic infections. Endoscopic Sinus Surgery is a new technique for both diagnosis and treatment of sinus problems."
Office Hours for All ENT Locations:
Mon-Thur, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Fri, 8:00am - 3:00pm
- East Norriton (Berger/Henry ENT Center)
- Roxborough (Philadelphia) in the Jamestown Medical Building
- Chestnut Hill (Philadelphia) in the Chestnut Hill Hospital Medical Office Building
- Willow Grove in the Regency Towers
- Lansdale at Montella Crossing
- Oaks (Phoenixville)
Research and Publications
- Is Sinusitis Ruining Your Day?
- Why Aging May Cause Hearing Loss
- What Causes Tinnitus?
- Nasal Polyps – Are They Harmless or Harmful?
- Is Your Deviated Septum Causing Vision Problems?
- What Causes Vertigo?
- Are You Sure It's Just An Allergy?
- Get Rid of Dizziness and Vertigo Without Medication or Surgery
- Do You Have an Ear Infection Or Is It Really TMJ?
- The Link Between Your Sinuses and Your Headache
- Simplifying Cold Medicines: The Ultimate Guide to Over the Counter Therapies
- Learn the 5 Easy Steps to Sinus Health
- Learn the 7 Signs that Silent Reflux is Damaging Your Throat
- What Is Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (Silent Reflux, LPR, GERD)?
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux Causes and Treatment
We accept most local and major health insurance plans.
Insurance copayment is expected at time of service. We accept Visa®, MasterCard®, Check, Cash, and now CareCredit®. For more information on CareCredit® please contact our office.
If you do not have health insurance payment is expected at time of service.
Diplomates American Board of Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery
*Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
**Fellow of the American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology
Healthcare professionals: Please visit our Berger/Henry ENT Centers located in East Norriton, Roxborough, Chestnut Hill, Willow Grove, Lansdale, and The Oaks (Phoenixville).
Dr. Becker is exceptionally warm and personable, not to mention generous with her time and knowledge. Her credentials speak for themselves. A truly pleasant office visit.
- Thomas G.
I did recommend your office already. Very professional."
- Diane R.
Did a great job, took care of my issue and I was on my way."
- Douglas M.