Welcome to Berger/Henry ENT Specialty Group
Complete Specialized Care
For more than 30 years Berger/Henry ENT Specialty Group has provided a wide array of treatments for conditions of the ear, nose and throat.
Berger/Henry ENT specializes in:
"Every year more than 30 million people are treated for sinus related problems, spending billions of dollars on medications to treat allergies and chronic infections. Endoscopic Sinus Surgery is a new technique for both diagnosis and treatment of sinus problems."
Summer Hours for Our Corporate Business Office in East Norriton
8am - 5pm, Monday - Thursday
8am - 1pm, Friday
Our Clinical Location Hours May Vary
- East Norriton (Berger/Henry ENT Center)
- Roxborough (Philadelphia) in the Jamestown Medical Building
- Chestnut Hill (Philadelphia) in the Chestnut Hill Hospital Medical Office Building
- Willow Grove in the Regency Towers
- Lansdale at Montella Crossing
- Oaks (Phoenixville)
Research and Publications
- Dr. Shawn Guido Talks With Talk Philly Host Erika Von Tiehl About Hearing Loss And Hearing Aids
- Why Ringing in the Ears May Be Hard to Treat
- Is Sinusitis Ruining Your Day?
- Why Aging May Cause Hearing Loss
- What Causes Tinnitus?
- Nasal Polyps – Are They Harmless or Harmful?
- Is Your Deviated Septum Causing Vision Problems?
- What Causes Vertigo?
- Are You Sure It's Just An Allergy?
- Get Rid of Dizziness and Vertigo Without Medication or Surgery
- Do You Have an Ear Infection Or Is It Really TMJ?
We accept most local and major health insurance plans.
Insurance copayment is expected at time of service. We accept Visa®, MasterCard®, Check, Cash, and now CareCredit®. For more information on CareCredit® please contact our office.
If you do not have health insurance payment is expected at time of service.
Diplomates American Board of Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery
*Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
**Fellow of the American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology
Healthcare professionals: Please visit our Berger/Henry ENT Centers located in East Norriton, Roxborough, Chestnut Hill, Willow Grove, Lansdale, and The Oaks (Phoenixville).
Highly recommend these doctors and their practice."
- William S.
Dr. Berger is kind, compassionate and thorough. I couldn't be more pleased."
- Barbara A.
"I greatly appreciate the superb care and professionalism that you provided me for treatment of my sinuses. You should be proud and keep up the good work. Thank you."
- Andrew W.