Welcome to Berger/Henry ENT Specialty Group
Complete Specialized Care
For more than 30 years Berger/Henry ENT Specialty Group has provided a wide array of treatments for conditions of the ear, nose and throat.
Berger/Henry ENT specializes in:
ENT Topic of the Month: Chronic Sinusitis
Research and Publications
- Shawn Guido Talks About Hearing Loss And Hearing Aids On Talk Philly
- Why Ringing in the Ears May Be Hard to Treat
- Is Sinusitis Ruining Your Day?
- Why Aging May Cause Hearing Loss
- What Causes Tinnitus?
- Nasal Polyps: Are They Harmless or Harmful?
- Is Your Deviated Septum Causing Vision Problems?
- What Causes Vertigo?
- Are You Sure It's Just An Allergy?
- Get Rid of Dizziness and Vertigo Without Medication or Surgery
- Do You Have an Ear Infection Or Is It Really TMJ?
Do you have a question about any topic related to your ear, nose, or throat?
Please email us: email@example.com.
We accept most local and major health insurance plans.
Insurance copayment is expected at time of service. We accept Visa®, MasterCard®, Check, Cash, and now CareCredit®. For more information on CareCredit® please contact our office.
If you do not have health insurance payment is expected at time of service.
Diplomates American Board of Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery
*Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
**Fellow of the American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology
Healthcare professionals: Please visit our Berger/Henry ENT Centers located in East Norriton, Roxborough, Chestnut Hill, Willow Grove, Lansdale, and The Oaks (Phoenixville).
Dr. Becker is exceptionally warm and personable, not to mention generous with her time and knowledge. Her credentials speak for themselves. A truly pleasant office visit.
- Thomas G.
I thought she was great. Warm. Thorough. And thank God, she had a sense of humor."
- Dorothy T.
He was very knowledgeable and very personable. I will definitely recommend him."
- Kimberly O.