Research & Publications
- “A Star is Born” and Bradley Cooper Bring Tinnitus to the Forefront
- What are tonsils and adenoids and why do they need to be removed sometimes?
- Impacted Ear Wax Can Cause Hearing Loss (and Cognitive Decline) in the Elderly
- Common Cold Myths
- Dr. Don Sesso in Philly Voice
- The Top Six Treatments for Sinus Infections
- Environmental Dust Can Exacerbate Asthma and Other Respiratory Conditions
- A Good Night’s Sleep Can Prevent Serious Health Conditions. So, How Much Sleep Do You Really Need?