Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: What We Are Doing and What You Need to Know
COVID-19 Office Update and Appointment Protocols
BergerHenry ENT continues to provide safe and advanced ENT care to all patients in each of our office locations. Appointment scheduling is more efficient, wait times have lessened significantly, and our COVID-19 screening processes continue to maintain safety and health for you and our doctors.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health, all visitors to a health care facility still need to follow CDC guidelines which state that an approved face covering is required by both medical staff, patients, and anyone accompanying a patient. This is required even if you or your child has been vaccinated. An appropriate face covering that covers the entire nose and mouth is required to visit BergerHenry ENT for anyone over 2 years of age. A face shield or piece of clothing does not qualify as an appropriate mask. As a medical office, we have requirements by the Pennsylvania Department of Health and CDC that are stricter than a typical business and designed to keep us all safe.
- No Forms, No Wait, Patient Servicing. Complete your appointment details quickly with the help of a medical assistant on the phone, through our Request an Appointment form or the Patient Portal
- ENT visits by appointment only. No walk-ins please
- Patients will be temperature-tested and required to wear face masks upon entry
- Your mask must cover your nose and mouth and fit snugly around your face and chin. Neck gaiters, open-chin bandanas and masks with vents or exhalation valves are not acceptable at this time, per World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines
- Proper spacing will be maintained in waiting areas or you may wait in your car
- Each office is ultrasonically cleaned and disinfected continuously
- PPE equipment and safety measures have been instituted for all staff and doctors
- Offices have been reorganized and retrofit to accommodate COVID precautions for the short-term and long-term
SCHEDULE YOUR OFFICE or VIRTUAL VISIT or CALL (610) 279-7878
Monday-Thursday: 8:00am-4:00pm; Friday: 7:00am-1:00pm