Come Work With Us!
We offer part-time and full-time medical office jobs.
Medical benefits for full-time jobs are covered at 100%.
Medical Office Jobs
Patient Care Assistant (Full-Time)
- Willow Grove, PA
- Roxborough, PA
- Patient Care Assistant (PCA) assists the physicians in maintaining a patient/customer focus, supports the delivery of high-quality care, shares a passion for patient and customer centered care, and assists in meeting or exceeding patient satisfaction.
- Promptly rooms patients, using EMR to alert provider that patient is ready: reviews past medical, surgical, family, smoking history, allergies, medications; notes corrections in EMR, obtains patient’s vital signs and documents in EMR.
- Cleans, disinfects, and sterilizes instruments, exam rooms and equipment according to protocols and checks that the instruments and equipment are in proper working order.
- Disposes of infectious waste properly
- Responsible for ordering supplies as needed.
- Medical benefits covered at 100%.
- H.S. Diploma/GED (required)
- Candidate should be comfortable with computers, have excellent communications skills, and want to work as part of a team in a professional environment.
- NOTE: COVID-19 vaccine, or approved exemptions are required for employment at BergerHenry ENT.
APPLY TODAY! – Job Application
Please click to open, then save, complete, and send the job application to: email@example.com
Once clicked, the PDF will open in a browser. It will not be editable. However, to edit and complete the Job Application, please save the PDF to your computer or laptop then re-open it in Adobe Reader.
Once the Job Application has been completed, save again to your computer or laptop, then attach it in an email, with cover letter, and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering BergerHenry ENT Specialty Group.
Resume and Employment Guide for People with Disabilities
According to the Social Security Administration, there are over 8 million disabled workers in the United States. These workers often face challenges such as stereotyping, discrimination, and a lack of accommodations. Thankfully, there are a variety of legal protections and employment resources available that help people with disabilities overcome these challenges and advance their careers.
The Resume and Employment Guide for People with Disabilities, first published by ResumeBuilder.com, reviews best practices for resume writing, laws that protect you from discrimination, and several other topics that you should know about as a disabled worker.