Come Work With Us!
Must have experience in a medical office. Medical billing experience preferred. Medent experience preferred.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing, reviewing & creating patient statements twice a week
- Posting daily patient payments
- Answering patient & staff phone calls/questions
- Reviewing daily account credits/balances
- Printing & mailing weekly HCFA’s
- Assisting with denied claims
This is a full time position located in our corporate office at 60 W. Germantown Pike, East Norriton, PA 19401.
Berger Henry ENT Specialty Group is seeking a Pennsylvania-licensed audiologist.
- Perform audiological evaluations including Tympanometry and OAE with interpretation for our physicians
- ENG and ABR experience a plus
- We are a growing ENT practice serving the Northwest suburban Philadelphia area. Travel between offices may be required
To apply for the position of Audiologist, please complete the Job Application PDF below.
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Schedule surgeries
- Scan documents
- Assist Patient Care Assistant with medical information sheets
Patient Care Assistant (Part-Time)
- Greet patients
- Obtain vitals / prepare rooms and equipment
- Input patient medical information
- Sterilize all instrumentation
APPLY – Job Application
Please click to open, then save, complete, and send the job application to: email@example.com
Once clicked, the PDF will open in a browser. It will not be editable. However, to edit and complete the Job Application, please save the PDF to your computer or laptop then re-open it in Adobe Reader.
Once the Job Application has been completed, save again to your computer or laptop, then attach it in an email, with cover letter, and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering BergerHenry ENT Specialty Group.