Come Work With Us!
We offer part-time and full-time medical office jobs.
Medical benefits for full-time jobs are covered at 100%.
Medical Office Jobs
Patient Care Assistant (Part-time)
- Willow Grove
- Chestnut Hill
- Register new patients and prepare the patient chart
- Coordinate, maintain and document patient flow in electronic health record system
- Check patients into their appointments
- Check vital signs, properly and accurately document the patient’s electronic health record, and prepare patient to see provider
- Participate in patient care teams and applicable meetings
- Accurately record and review patient’s medical history
- Order and maintain supplies and equipment for examination rooms
- Complete other duties as requested by the Provider
- Team Leader
What You Will Need
- Experience in a medical office setting PREFERRED, not required
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of our care team and other colleagues
- A positive attitude
- Remain in compliance with HIPAA
- Proficient in typing
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vital signs: 1 year (Preferred)
- English fluency
APPLY TODAY! – Job Application
Please click to open, then save, complete, and send the job application to Raymond Lajara at email@example.com.
Once clicked, the PDF will open in a browser. It will not be editable. However, to edit and complete the Job Application, please save the PDF to your computer or laptop then re-open it in Adobe Reader.
Once the Job Application has been completed, save again to your computer or laptop, then attach it in an email, with cover letter, and send to Raymond Lajara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering BergerHenry ENT Specialty Group.
Resume and Employment Guide for People with Disabilities
According to the Social Security Administration, there are over 8 million disabled workers in the United States. These workers often face challenges such as stereotyping, discrimination, and a lack of accommodations. Thankfully, there are a variety of legal protections and employment resources available that help people with disabilities overcome these challenges and advance their careers.
The Resume and Employment Guide for People with Disabilities, first published by ResumeBuilder.com, reviews best practices for resume writing, laws that protect you from discrimination, and several other topics that you should know about as a disabled worker.